Employee Engagement is correlated, a precedent to significant drivers of organizational performance and can be influenced by management.
ABARIS Consulting drives performance by improving your organization's level of employee engagement. High levels of employee engagement have been correlated with reduced turnover, lower absenteeism, greater productivity, greater advocacy, improved income, less safety incidents and better customer service.
What is Employee Engagement?
Employee engagement is the extent to which employees put discretionary effort into their work, are committed to the organization’s goals and values and are motivated to contribute to its success.
For the Employer this means employees …
- Demonstrate positive attitudes and behaviours leading to improved organizational outcomes, in a way that they trigger and reinforce one another.
- Feel pride and loyalty, are great advocates of the organization to its customers… they give the extra effort.
- Apply to their fullest extent their knowledge and ideas to improve the organization and are innovative about how they work.
- Show greater commitment so fewer leave, absenteeism reduces, accident rates decline, conflicts and grievances go down and productivity increases.
- Improve their communication and commitment to each other in achieving organizational goals.
Employee engagement is a precedent to key drivers of organizational performance and can be significantly influenced by management.
Financial Benefits of Employee Engagement
Organizations with high levels of employee engagement perform better:
- Organizations with highly engaged employees showed 5-year shareholder returns 7X greater than those organizations with low employee engagement.1
- Organizations with high engagement levels achieved revenue growth 2.5X those organizations with low engagement levels.2
2Yoon, J. “Engagement and Enablement: the key to higher levels of individual and organizational performance.” Journal of Compensation and Benefits 25 (Sept./Oct 2009): 13-19. Table: Harter, James K., Schmidt, Frank L., Agrawal, Sangeta and Plowman, Stephanie K., “The Relationship Between Engagement at Work and Organizational Outcomes.” Gallop (February 2013). Corporate Leadership Council (2004). “Driving Performance and Retention through Employee Engagement: a quantitative analysis of effective engagement strategies”. Corporate Executive Board.
Employee Engagement Offerings
ABARIS Consulting provides two employee engagement offerings: